BC Lift Truck Industries provides service that is second to none. We have a growing fleet of fully equipped mobile service trucks and factory-trained technicians backed by our repair facility and parts depot
Among our qualified staff we have very experienced electronic controlled forklift technicians. This gives us the flexibility to diagnose and repair any type or size of forklift. Our top technician has over 40 years experience and the others range from 10 to 15 years. All of our service technicians are fully qualified in a broad range of lift equipment and are trained to provide service that is our mark of excellence.
Our Scheduled Preventative Maintenance program (P/M) is designed to reduce repair costs and down time by catching small problems before they become expensive breakdowns. P/M’s also improve the over-all condition of your equipment; thus extending the life and dependability of your machines.
Why should BCLT be your service provider?
- We keep an inventory commonly used parts for your specific model of forklifts to reduce down time.
- With an extensive network of parts suppliers, we are able to shop for the best price and bring in non-inventory OEM or aftermarket parts in a timely cost effective manner.
- We have an extensive background on electric forklifts as well as manuals for your specific models to reduce diagnostic time through trouble code read outs.
- 2-hour response time for emergency breakdown service.
- Our rates are very competitive.
- You save money without sacrificing quality.
“Our goal is to exceed customer expectations by providing first-class professional service at economical rates.”
Should your require service or would like an estimate fill out the form below and one of our experienced customer service managers will contact you.